- Cubic feet — Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- Backup Camera — The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
- 31 HWY MPG — 2013 EPA-estimated 24 city/31 highway/26 combined mpg for RAV4 FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- Blind Spot Monitor — Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual. Available on Limited model only.
- Entune® Multimedia System — Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system or any XM services mentioned (if installed) are dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services not available in every city or roadway. Periodic Entune® app updates do not include navigation updates. Navigation updates are available at an additional cost from your local Toyota dealer. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual or contact XM for details. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Apps identified by “TM” or “®” are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. For enrollment, cost and more details, see toyota.com/entune.